Welcome to the another edition of BTT link roundups known as “Friday Recommendations” featuring the best posts of the week in Blogging, SEO, Traffic and social media. As always, this week I will be sharing with you some awesome posts that I came across during the course of the week!
- WordPress Trackbacks & Pingbacks: How to Use Them For SEO & Traffic - In this post Ana, explained what trackbacks and pingbacks really are, with some cool image illustrations. Most bloggers don’t quite know the difference between the two, but this post by Ana clarifies everything. She also explains how trackbacks and pingbacks affect your blog, both positively and negatively.
- SEO Tips: Courtesy of the Kardashians (Sorta) - This is a great guest post by Sarah Oudin, at WBB; in this post she makes a comparison of the Kardashians lifestyle with SEO. She highlights some SEO tips that we can learn from the Kardashians.
- 5 Unique Ways to Instantly Boost Your Blog Traffic - As you know, Traffic is the life-blood for any online business model and any monetization strategy requires a consistent inflow of relevant visitors. In this post you will learn how to boost your blog traffic with 5 unique ways that works well.
- 4 Questions You Need To Ask Before You Write the Next Guest Post - This post shows you how to get maximum results & benefits from your guest blogging expenditures. Obaidul gave answers to 4 of the most crucial questions that bloggers ask when it comes to guest posting.
- 5 Ways Copying Politicians Can Grow Your Blog - In this Post John Shared some great lessons we can learn form politicians and how to apply them to our blogging strategy for better growth. This is one of my best read for this week and i will advice you to check it out.
- The 3 Most Common Mistakes Bloggers Make When Choosing a Niche - This post highlights the various niche choosing mistakes that most bloggers make when choosing a niche for their blog. In this post, Steven shared with us 4 niche choosing mistakes as well solutions to these mistakes.
- 6 Simple Steps to Writing Seductive Web Copy - This is a post by Henneke at Copyblogger in which he shared with us some great strategies for writing Web Copy that Wins Customers and Fans. He shared the “secret” to writing seductive web copy in a proven 6-step process.
- 26 Tips to Create a Strong Social Media Content Strategy - This is an awesome long post on content creation using Social Media that you should read. In this Post, Debbie shared 26 topics, an A-Z guide, with key points that will help you create a social media content strategy that resonates with your audience.
This is it for this week! These are the Articles that I have found very useful out of the various articles I read this week. Next Friday is another day, make sure you don’t miss my recommendations.